Reliance Jio – Software Developer Job
Make a new start. A start that will build beautiful relationships, shape millions of ideas. Enable a new way to live, learn, work and play.
At Jio, we build products and services of the future to empower billions of Indians make their dreams a reality.
Jio is about YOU. Join the movement to make India Digital.
Jio’s framework powers organizations everywhere throughout the country. At Jio we do everything at scale. Our flagship products are aimed to compete with and succeed against the best in the country across multiple business domains, with excellence in tech and processes.
As a Performance engineer here, you’ll get the opportunity to upgrade the frameworks that power our services and distinguish bottlenecks in our item plan that effect end-client experience. Regardless of whether the advancement lies in the gadget/devices, organize get to way, or something different you find, you can help distinguish the bottlenecks through imaginative tooling and investigation. We’re searching for individuals with a solid foundation (or enthusiasm) in performance tuning.
Looking for someone who have PSR (Performance, Scalability and Reliability) in their DNA.
Key Responsibility Areas –
- Enable engineering to scale effectively by making informed trade offs around cost, latency and other performance constraints.
- Develop tools and apps that can be used to profile systems and reads the depth of core technology.
- Conduct deep-dives on product design and architecture, in collaboration with various Engineering teams, driving cost optimization initiatives and having a direct impact on product development.
- Identify and debug bottlenecks to improve end-user experience and evaluate efficient technological changes to reduce resource consumption and request latency.
- Help determine scaling and utilization parameters for various service tiers optimizing memory/CPU/system stability characteristics through focused tuning and design applicable performance ratchets.
- Build observability and nudging to proactively inform people about regression trends in latency, develop performance and capacity-related assessments and experiments for bench-marking.
Education and Experience –
- Strong knowledge on SQL tuning and Database Administration (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, NOSQL – Cassandra, MongoDB, Apache Ignite).
- Developed data analysis tools or visualization of real world application and network performance.
- A rich experience with scalable distributed systems, systems architecture, Performance analysis and tuning of web-based applications at scale.
- Experience debugging complex problems across the whole stack.
- Prior experience of building Apps & Tools.