9993100460 9993100*** show
GE Healthcare hiring candidates for the job profile of software engineer in Bangalore on their best salary package in the market. For more details and eligibility criteria swipe down.
Responsible for programming a feature and or a small feature set. Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or management, beginning to work independently.
• Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
• Demonstrate the ability to help team members through pair programming and code reviews.
• Demonstrates awareness about product positioning and differentiations.
• Has the ability to evaluate basic technology choices and articulate tradeoffs.
• Applies principles of SDLC and Lean/Agile/XP/TDD/CI/CD methodologies to deliver high quality, secured, and scalable software modules.
• Skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
• Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using language of choice
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or in STEM Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• A minimum of 4+ years of professional experience in building large-scale, enterprise-wide application.
• Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, TDD, Software Design Patterns and coding principles.
• Extensive experience with Java/Rx Java, Microservices, Undertow/Vert.x/Spring Boot/Apache Web framework.
• Experience in developing containerized Microservices using Docker, Kubernetes, GO, Python.
• Experience in automated test like unit libraries such as JUnit, Mockito, Karma, and Mocha.
• Working Knowledge with SQL databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL or similar.
• Working Knowledge of Healthcare Domain with Understanding of Healthcare Standards such as DICOM, HL7, IHE etc.
• Working Knowledge with common development practices including CI/CD pipelines, test automation, agile development, distributed version control, build tools, in-depth code reviews etc.
• Working knowledge in configuration management tools such as Perforce/GitHub/Gitlab, JENKINS.
• Experience in working with distributed teams.
• Strong understanding of web-based security threats and prevention techniques.
• Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems
• Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts
• Ability to takes ownership of small and medium sized tasks and deliver while mentoring and helping team members
• Ensures understanding of issues and presents clear rationale.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GEs mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com