Coca-Cola – HR Business Partner Job
Provide Business and HR leaders with relevant change management support on the business transformation projects across BIG. Partner the Chief Transformation Officer – BIG and his team on anchoring the change management process into the transformation project work so the organization is clear about the purpose, plan and direction for the transformation. As part of change and people management support for projects, the HR BP – T&C will also need to work in close partnership with the BIG SBP Director, Bottler HR Directors and Functional leaders to provide consultation and develop solutions that build organizational and individual capabilities that will drive and enable the business growth strategy. The HRBP partners in the development of the HR strategy.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Be aligned with BIG SBP Director, Bottler HR Directors to deliver HR solutions and frameworks to meet managers’ and employees’ needs within the bottlers through collaboration with the HR COEs
- Be able to review and compare key metrics with respect to organization effectiveness and suggest improvement opportunities.
- Co-ordinate with key stakeholders to implement changes to the organization structure, in alignment to the Leadership direction and guidance.
- Partner with Business heads to develop individual and organizational capabilities to be future – ready to support transformational initiatives.
- Partner with the Learning and development team to help teams be geared towards seamless execution of transformation initiatives.
- Support the creation of change management templates in collaboration with business stakeholders to make the organization more receptive of change.
- Be the source of BIG org structure, Headcount and cost details for the countries, and functions and review metrics.
- Be a problem solver and be able to influence relevant stakeholders to redress issues and roadblocks with respect to change management.
- Be able to predict possible bottlenecks through a data-oriented approach with respect to the implementation of transformation initiatives and alert relevant stakeholders in advance for appropriate interventions.
- Be familiar with project management principles and approaches and be able to execute a large-scale project/ multiple projects in parallel through collaboration.
- Be familiar with the basics of organization effectiveness, and able to guide business leaders on creating and reviewing the right metrics for transformation.
- Understand the business environment, strategy and people implications.
- Partner with COE to deliver on business required programs
- Ensure bottler people plans are in place with business priorities, goals and initiatives and track and review progress vs business priorities and initiatives within timelines.
- Provide consultative support, advice and solutions as needed on people related matters
- Leverage the use of tools / knowledge / informational sources to identify business trends and ensure appropriate (COE) solutions are in place to support the business.
Bachelor’s Degree, Human Resources or related field or a MBA (HR)
Related Work Experience:
7-10 years exempt-level Human Resource experience in consumer goods, manufacturing or distribution experience and a preferred track record of successfully executive change management projects.
Functional Skills: (Top 3-5 critical skills)
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
- Being able to build relationships from a cross cultural background and communicate with ease across geographies and in a virtual manner.
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision
to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.Apply NowLocation:
Bangalore, KA INJob ID:
Full timeRelocation:Post Date:
Share This Job