About Company: Linkedin hiring candidates for the job profile of software engineer in Bangalore on their best salary package in the market. For more details and eligibility criteria swipe down.
Founded in 2003, LinkedIn connects the world’s professionals to make them more productive and successful. With more than 500 million members worldwide, including executives from every Fortune 500 company, LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network on the Internet. The company has a diversified business model with revenue coming from Talent Solutions, Marketing Solutions and Premium Subscriptions products. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, LinkedIn has offices across the globe.
Company Name: LinkedIn
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Company Location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: 1+ Years
• Scale distributed applications, make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, write code, and deliver with speediness and quality.
• Develop multi-tier scalable, high-volume performing, and reliable user-centric applications that operate 24×7.
• Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
• Provide technical leadership, driving and performing best engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross functional, and company-wise critical programs.
• Identify, leverage, and successfully evangelize opportunities to improve engineering productivity.
• BA/BS. Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or related practical experience.
• 1+ year of relevant work experience
• 2+ years of relevant work experience.
• MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline
• Strong object oriented skills.
• Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
• Experience with object-oriented design, coding, testing patterns, and programming languages (Java, C++, C#, etc.).
• Experience building web applications and services with IDEs, ant, junit, etc.
• Experience with relational databases (transactional and non-transactional), database architecture, and distributed transaction management.
Salary Hike: (3.5 / 5)
Difficulty Level of Interview: (2.7 / 5)
Interview Cracking Chances: (3.5 / 5)
Benefits from Company: (3 / 5)
Hike of Employees: (3 / 5)
Hireyy.com Requests To Our Valuable Visitors Please Go And Follow Our Channel On Telegram t.me/Hireyy beacuse sometime you missed the most valuable message of the high package job post between un-usual messages.
Interview Questions: Mail Us on Hireyyofficial@gmail.com or join our new Telegram Channel t.me/hireyy.
Want To Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the apply button.
You Are Viewing:
Linkedin hiring candidates for software engineer